Staff Training - All Access Annual Membership
Access to All Canadian Tax Academy Content for One Year for Your Staff
For more information and details on our Staff Training, click the following link to be taken to our Staff Training website
2021/2022 Season Program (2020 T1 & T2 Returns) - The listed price is for 5 staff members plus yourself. This provides you and your staff access to all content at CTA including the Tax Bytes monthly video newsletter for one full year from the purchase date.
All courses will be updated for the 2021 T1 & T2 year by the end of January 2022 (Personal Tax) and February 28, 2022 (Corporate Tax). The core training and framework concepts remain the same. These courses teach your staff how to prepare personal and corporate tax returns, regardless of the year.
As part of the personal tax and corporate tax courses, an update webinar is included in the course content. This way, your staff can refer to the update webinar for changes to the current year and the rest of the course as a tax preparation resource.
This purchase allows your staff to access ALL content at the Academy, including courses, seminars and the Tax Bytes monthly video newsletter and training at a low ONE-TIME fee of $1,399 (all taxes included).
Your staff will have:
- 24/7 access to all the content that they can access and view at any time
- The ability to refresh their knowledge on certain areas, or to come back and study a topic in more detail. The courses are laid out to make it very easy to navigate to what you they're looking for without having to scroll through hours of video files scrounging to find that 2 minute segment that they need.
- All courses and seminars are constantly updated for new content, changes to tax rules and legislation. The personal and corporate tax courses are updated each and every year for the new forms, guides, and critical information on deductions, credits, etc.
- This all access annual staff training membership also entitles your staff to access the monthly Tax Bytes Video Newsletter where I keep them abreast of what’s going on in the tax world so that they can be ahead of the game and not get caught in the CRA web. The newsletter also contains ongoing training in areas requested by subscribers along with a series on building a dream tax preparation or accounting practice. The newsletter on its own is $59/month .. but you get full access to it for the price of this membership.
- Access to the knowledge base of questions and answers in all courses. Each topic is explained in bite sized tutorials with student questions and instructor answers appearing below the videos for further study and grasp of the subject matter. Have a question? Well, chances are it’s already been asked and answered in the discussion board. If not, leave the question on the board and I will answer it within a day or two.
- A number of 45-90 minute Skill Snack Seminars which are developed to help you learn new skills in the areas of tax and practice management. Great for those days when you want to eat lunch in front of the computer and learn something new that you can begin applying right away.
New courses and seminars are always being developed and released throughout the year so the knowledge base will continue to expand. Your staff will even have access to my business consulting courses that I have put on other platforms.
Additional user licenses can be purchased for $199 per user.
NOTE - Firm registration is necessary as user licenses are only available to accounting firms, tax preparation services & bookkeeping firms. Once we confirm that a firm or practitioner is requesting the training, the user registration link will be sent. These packages and licenses are not available to individuals. We have the right to refuse license registration to anyone we consider to not meet the firm eligibility criteria.
Ian DINovo is a professional accountant and Director of the Canadian Tax Academy. He has been practicing accounting and offering independent financial and business advice for over 15 years.
He is the creator of a number of courses dealing with business, tax and investment matters that are designed to make difficult topics easy to understand for everyone.