All Course - Annual Membership
Access to all Canadian Tax Academy core tax courses & seminar series for one year
CURRENT PROMOTION $ 999
REGULAR PRICE: $ 1,499
Welcome to the All Course Annual Membership at the Canadian Tax Academy!
This purchase allows you one year access to ALL the core tax courses at the Academy listed below for a ONE-TIME fee of $999 (all taxes included, regularly priced at $1,499).
Please note, at the end of the one year annual period you will NOT be charged again. Should you wish to continue your annual access, you can repurchase the membership. You will also be able to renew at the original price you paid, even if the price increases. (NOTE: This membership does not include any content found in the monthly Tax Bytes Practice Mentor subscription service - to have one year access to that content, you can purchase the One Year All Access Membership).
This package will also include any new courses that are launched throughout the period of your membership. You will not be charged or asked to purchase any new courses as they are launched.
The courses and seminars at Canadian Tax Academy are geared towards students or practitioners who are looking towards a career in tax preparation, bookkeeping or accounting ... let’s just say the “tax newbie.” All content is designed and delivered in a manner that is meant to bridge the gap between theory and technical knowledge obtained in college and university programs with the real world.
Buckle up as I guide you through the various tax returns and forms you’ll need to know how to fill out and file if you are planning a career in tax preparation or public practice. I’ll also teach you what to expect from clients in many common situations you will encounter.
You’ll be given a behind the scenes look at what the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) looks at and assesses. I’ve spent over 20 years in public practice and know what the CRA looks for, how they look for it and how you can deal with them or avoid problems in the first place.
If you would like to know the order to take these courses, check out our recommended Learning Path which also includes a summary of the total hours of content for each course so you can plan your tax education path. All of these courses are verifiable hours for CPA CPD purposes as well, so you can also plan your PD if you are a professional CPA looking for cost effective PD courses.
Consider this the accounting firm training manual that they don’t “put in the box”.
Here are a few of the additional benefits of having access to all the content:
- You will have 24/7 access to all the courses that you can access and view at any time
- The ability to refresh your knowledge on certain areas, or to come back and study a topic in more detail. The courses are laid out to make it very easy to navigate and find what you are looking for without having to scroll through hours of video files scrounging to find that 2 minute segment that you need.
- All courses and seminars are constantly updated for new content, changes to tax rules and legislation. The personal and corporate tax courses are updated each and every year for the new forms, guides, and critical information on deductions, credits, etc.
- Access to the knowledge base of questions and answers in all courses. Each topic is explained in bite sized tutorials with student questions and instructor answers appearing below the videos for further study and grasp of the subject matter. Have a question? Well, chances are it’s already been asked and answered in the discussion board. If not, leave the question on the board and I will answer it within a few days.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS MEMBERSHIP?
The courses at Canadian Tax Academy are a great resource and asset for any of the following:
- The CPA or other practitioner who is starting, or looking into starting, a professional tax practice and would like real-world training in areas and situations they will encounter on a daily basis. Great for those accountants working in industry looking to augment their income with some personal or corporate tax clients or looking towards making a career change into public practice
- The bookkeeper who would like to build their knowledge base and be an even greater asset to their bookkeeping clients. With the tax knowledge gained in these courses and resources, you will have the same foundational knowledge of the CPA's that prepare your clients' year end compliance reporting and tax returns. You will be able to understanding everything on T1 and T2 returns and may even be able to prepare and file them yourself.
- The lawyer or financial advisor looking to understand personal and corporate tax so that they can be a more well-rounded trusted advisor to their clients. Let's face it ... tax is a BIG part of everyone's financial picture. Don't rely on having to tap into costly professionals for common tax knowledge. Build your own "tax chops" and be confident when dealing with clients.
- Professional accountants (CPA's) who are looking for annual Professional Development Credits. All of the courses offered in this package are verifiable CPD hours for CPA annual requirements. Once you complete a course and we verify that you have watched the videos, you can request a certificate that will be emailed to you.
New courses and seminars are always being developed and released throughout the year so the knowledge base will continue to expand. You will even have access to my business consulting courses that I have put on other platforms. Distinguish your practice from other accountants and bookkeepers by offering clients what they are REALLY looking for … ways to grow their business and be successful.
Don’t take my word for it, see what students and subscribers have said about the courses and content here at the Canadian Tax Academy
Ian DINovo is a professional accountant and Director of the Canadian Tax Academy. He has been practicing accounting and offering independent financial and business advice for over 20 years.
He is the creator of a number of courses dealing with business, tax and investment matters that are designed to make difficult topics easy to understand for everyone.